Sunday, December 13, 2020

Indiepop Double Play in Seven Inches


There's too much to unpack and this is the last post for the night, so you're kind of on your own to look up things.

It's Ok, I have full confidence in your ability to utilize a search engine should you find yourself curious.





Bumping Up and Down (1999)

01. B'ehl - Mies Pleez 
02. Kitty Craft - Lo-fi
03. Naysay - Same Old Song
04. Tummybug - Science Fiction
05. Bunnygrunt - I Mock You With My Monkey Pants

I include a scan of the insert to start you off.

The key take away is that Tummybug send Bill Nye a musical love letter but best of all Bunnygrunt toss off a thirty second song called "I Mock You in my Monkey Pants" that is the best thirty seconds you'll experience since the last time you had sex.




In and Out of Love (1997)

Beanpole - Things Turn Out Okay
B'ehl - Compromise
Nerdy Girl - Horse
The Seashell Sea - Midnight


A nice little indiepop compilation on the Japanese Motorway label (1997-2000) that has another B'ehl track which ties the two together quite nicely.

Lo-fi bedroom indiepop is the bees knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment