Saturday, July 17, 2021

Long Time in the Bin

 

Getting ahead of a single queued post because I still have a lot of crap to do in order for this new apartment to resemble a place that people currently live rather than one where people are actively moving out of with piles of boxes everywhere.

 


 Welcome to Maryland (1984)


Braille Party.

I like others have really no idea what to say about it. It's all over the place. And there's kind of something for everyone here in a jumble of styles and sounds. Most will probably come for the loud fast hardcore-ish songs, but I'm not you.

I'm not even sure how I feel about it except that it's sat in the "SSC To Post" bin for a couple of years now since I picked it up on a wonderful trip to the nation's capital seemingly a lifetime ago.

Give it a whirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment