Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Compiling Seven Inch Compilations or Try to Act Surprised

 Blah Blah Blah

This is the fifth post I'm queuing up tonight.

I have nothing left I want to say currently

Here's some records 



Acousticky (1996)


This may come as some shock to long time followers of my drivel, but here's a nice seven inch compilation on the Sticky Records label from 1996 that has...hold onto your hats...a contribution by Boyracer. Funny how often that happened.

As suggested by the punny title these are all acoustic tracks.


 
 
4 Track 4 Track (1997)

 A collection on the Slampt label of some of their best low fidelity all-stars making noises into 4 track machines. The addition of tape hiss only makes them more precious.

If you've ever wondered what a band that would call itself Delicate Vomit sounded like, this is your chance. The answer might surprise you.

It did me.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment