Sunday, November 14, 2021

I Had a Spare Buck to Spare

 

Still got nothing.

 


 

Central Services (2006)


2006. Getting up there. Time is catching up. Still fifteen years ago, but damn, I'm still a bit weirded out typing up dates on here in the 21st Century.

Anyway. This was about a buck. I got it based on a Youtube to max out postage because if it's any amount of things for a set amount, I'm going to try and bulk the shit out of that if I can to make it worthwhile.

So here we are with Central Services who were apparently at least popular enough or seeming like they might break through enough that NPR did a short blurb about them.

I didn't see it at the time. Not much info to otherwise be had, but it's some nice indiepop to brighten your day. Everybody needs that now and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment