Sunday, November 7, 2021

It's November Now

 

So a while back I kind of toyed with the idea of doing another couple of blogs. 

That obviously didn't happen. But in the meantime I'd set up one very large folder specifically for the stuff I intended for one.
Not likely to happen at this point. I lack the will, energy and desire.

So with that in mind I'm going to start plundering that folder for more posting fodder.

And since the backlog continues to grow at an alarming rate try and be a bit more discriminating in which things do get tossed up into this salad like a wayward spider among the red leaf lettuce.

Here's some flexis that I did a while back before I got the restoration software in all their low fidelity hissy glory.



Heaven flexi (1991)


Flexi discs. Something we all hate to love and love to hate.

Shitty sound, but cheap to make and all over the fucking place in the early 90s with so much otherwise unavailable things that you were forced to get them.

So here's a couple released by Sunday Records in the long ago days.

This first one has the Fat Tulips and a band called Confetti.



Sunday flexi (1992)


This one has Po!, Balloon Farm (a different one not to be confused with the 60s "Question of Temperature" one), former Sarah Records stalwarts St. Christopher and Applicants.

It's Sunday Records. It's pop.

1 comment: