Thursday, November 18, 2021

Broken Tooth

 I broke a tooth a short while back. It wasn't bothering me and I had shit going on and was planning on making a dentist appointment anyway since it's been a pandemic since I went and I still have a temporary crown in from before I got COVID so I kind of  left it for a bit.

Then I finally made the dreaded call and appointment. Soonest was three and a half weeks out that fit my needs. (Life's different when you work nights) But I had one.

Naturally almost immediately after that it all hit the fan and it's not very fun trying to eat anything that requires chewing.

I called tonight and made a new appointment. It's five days out.
I'm probably gonna lose some of that post-COVID weight now...

Today It's You (1999)

The band is Marmoset

The sound is kind of angular pop music. 

My best guess is that one or more of them are fans of Mayo Thompson and all who sail with him. At least that's me. I get plenty of hints of Red Krayola here and I'm entirely fine with that.

This album hung out on my phone for quite a long time before I took it off to make room for new things. Always a pleasant surprise when random play threw a track into my sonic pathway.

Probably not going to change anybody's world, but certainly a worthy distraction from the inevitability of death.



No comments:

Post a Comment