Monday, December 13, 2021

Nearly Lost in the Shuffle

I'm hungry and I've reached my goal of the twentieth seven inch on the turntable being digitized.

That seems like a convenient stopping point for this tonight.

I have some tikka masala I made earlier that's calling my name.

Plus I'm ever so very close to finishing Borderlands 3.

Priorities as ever.



Roller Skates (1995)


Not to brag or anything but I accomplished some real actual adult things this week. As a personal reward for achieving the bare minimum of functioning adulthood I naturally ordered a few records off Discogs from The Bert Dax Cavalcade of Stars label because I deserve more Bunnygrunt.

With that in mind, the obvious thing is to spread the Bunnygrunt around for everyone starting with this one on their very own Silly Moo label featuring them and other St. Louis & Columbia, MO bands.




Pop Goes the World (1997)


This other one is on the Love Me Not label is just kind of mysterious and is probably better for it. It's got a Bunnygrunt song on it, so that's all I really care about.

It was nearly lost too because for whatever reason it didn't quite make it into the proper SSC folder and I had to hunt it down in the regular collection as a companion piece to this post.

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment