Thursday, December 9, 2021

Wracked by Indecision

 

I'm having another night here where I'm doing singles up while at the same time trying to throw together a few posts. So everything is disjointed and being done in approximately three and a half minute intervals so that I get distracted and lost from sentence to sentence sometimes in the middle of  everything.

I also am having trouble deciding what I feel like posting and/or typing about. There's a plethora of things in the folders, but nothing leaping out at me or it's things that would require a series of posts that I just don't feel particularly up to the task of doing right now.

I made a choice anyway.

And we're off....



Dutch Mother (1998)

Sweet William. From Adelaide, Australia.



Ambiguous (1998)


But what do they sound like?


First they call themselves Sweet William.

Second their sophomore release here is on a label called "Twee Kitten"

That explanatory enough for you?



No comments:

Post a Comment