Thursday, March 10, 2022

Clearing Out the Bin

 Another one from the bin that's been sitting for a while from when I thought about making a third blog. It didn't happen.

So tonight I took all of the stuff I'd set aside for the Blog That Didn't Happen and stuffed it back into this one. So there's a big backlog of good indiepop things that need to catch up to everything else now that they've been languishing for like three years.

Let's start that process here...


Lines and Colors (1999)

Kissing Book

I'm pretty sure I posted something by these folks a while back.
They have some tracks on a seven inch with a fuck ton of inserts of little bits of paper and a wooden ice cream spoon.

You can do a search. I don't feel up to it.

Anyway. Some top quality Indiepop to brighten your day and worm its way into your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment