Wednesday, March 30, 2022

This is Not a Prank

 I have some heartburn and a cat in my lap.

It's also April Fools Day.

This is not a prank.

It's the follow up to the previous post.

I'm not joking.

1993 - Augustus Loop


Everything I had to say I said in the previous post except that I think I gave a copy of this to a long ago ex for some reason. Probably because I thought she would like it. 

I like it more than her nowadays. 


But that's a whole other story.

(Besides I'm still in the throes of my particularly intense and enjoyable Robert Pollard obsession and don't need to dredge up bad memories.)

Besides the Trouser Press article linked in the previous post seems to enjoy this.

Maybe you will too.


1 comment:

  1. Prank's on you: your post was published two days early!

    ReplyDelete