Thursday, March 1, 2018

Missed These too


So it continues.
Mostly I'm trying to fill in the slots in the queue to get me until the Spring Equinox on March 20 so I can start posting the Homer and Jethro discography I've been working on and which will likely alienate nearly anybody who's ever followed this thing I've been doing. (But I'm going to do it anyway)


Stingers (1984)

A nice pair of power pop-ish little numbers by this Milton, Mass band that I never heard of and pretty much nobody on the internet has apparently said much of anything about that Google pulls up. My copy also doesn't have the sleeve. I pulled this picture off of the internet. That happens sometimes.

Use wisely


Action by Example (1980)

Third and final single by the horror themed band that started life as Demon Preacher who's first single was a song about Joyce McKinney and had naked boobs on the cover. This isn't that one.
There aren't boobs on this cover. It's too scary for that. They've also shortened their moniker down to just the Demons because it would otherwise be way too many syllables for lazy people like me to say in one sentence.

Listen to it in a dark room late at night. If you dare.....

No comments:

Post a Comment