Sunday, October 7, 2018

Yet More Fodder for Tapes for Girls


Today's installment in which we continue with the light pop stylings of the entity that was once known as Honeybunch.



Mine Your Own Business (1991)

Yeah, I know. That's the same song as the B side of "Walking into Walls" again. They used it twice.



Endure Me (1992)

They didn't even have a B side for this one. Just one song on one side on the fourth label they released records on.



Count Your Blessings (1994)

It would be another couple years before they'd release this final single (before briefly reforming in the 20th century for an ep on Bus Stop that I don't have.)

This is label #5, just like the Mambo.

There was also a Cd compilation released in 1995 with all of these and a few more tracks that I could go digging for it to post.
But I don't feel like it right now. These will have to suffice. I have stuff to do.

Count your blessings, indeed.

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard Honeybunch before. I love this stuff! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy that someone's enjoying it.

      I've been kind of obsessing lately on this kind of 90's indie pop stuff, but it may be a while before it starts appearing here. (there's a lot already in the queue...)

      Delete