Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Nothing and Nothing in Common But Origin


I got nothing in the tank.

Just pictures and a quick link for you tonight.



Forever and Ever (1981)

State of the Art Nu Wave from the UK.

Seems to have been a one off and there's not fuck all of information I turned up.
Not that it's essential to enjoy the record.
It lives in its own space.
You can almost dance there.


Difference of Opinion (1968)

The actual A-side is kind of lame, so I'm marking the flip as the front so I remember why I came.

The Montanas were from Wolverhampton.

Not sure if the "Flower Tower" is something that could actually have been found in Wolverhampton, but apparently it's not about the finding so much as the searching.

But that very short fuzz burst in the bridge does my soul some good.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. Academy One were a London based band with some members that had been in "The Civilians"

    https://www.discogs.com/The-Civilians-Made-For-Television/release/11728340

    ReplyDelete