Friday, January 22, 2021

The Sticky Stuff



It's many month ago during the Great Coronavirus Pandemic and Isolation Event.


Hopefully I pulled through at hospital and such.

I suppose it remains to be seen. If the posts stop at a certain point in the near future, just pour one out for your dead homie.



Tennis Racket (1996)

What Google tells me is that "Autocollant" is French for "Self Adhesive".

It also implied that this short lived group were from New York and broke up within a year of forming.

Lo-fi Indie Pop with a trumpet on craptacularly shoddy 90s vinyl pressings.

I still love the fuck out of it.






I like it enough that I feel compelled to make sure to include a shot of the adorable handstamp on the inner sleeve.

Shelflife Records put out a compact disc compilation of their complete recorded output in 1999.
Keep an eye out for a reasonably priced copy for me, please.


No comments:

Post a Comment