Saturday, February 13, 2021

Compilations & Other Things to Embarrass People With


I swear I have a shit ton of indiepop in the pipeline..


Marty Thau Presents 2x5 (1980)

1.“Shadow Line” Fleshtones
2.“Fascination” Fleshtones
3. “Bloodless Pharaoh” Bloodless Pharaohs
4.“Nowhere Fast” Bloodless Pharaohs
5.“Overseas” Comateens
6.“Late Night Cry” Comateens
7.“Red Hot Women” Revelons
8.“Cindy” Revelons
9.“Looks” Student Teachers
10.“What I Can’t Feel” Student Teachers

Ok, you can never embarrass the Fleshtones because there's no shame in being consistently awesome.

However if you ever run into Brian Setzer you can always hum a few bars of "Nowhere Fast" by his pre-Stray Cats band, Bloodless Pharaohs. It's really hilariously terrible.

Student Teachers had a single on Ork Records. That's a heavy recommendation.

Comateens are/were. I have no feelings of animosity or love.
 I'm feeling very neutral. (Tell my wife, hello)

No comments:

Post a Comment