Friday, August 7, 2015

Big Red Ball

Big Red Ball were from Minneapolis and released these three singles on Prospective Records between 1991 and 1993. They hold up pretty well.



 It's Up to You (1991)

Is this the stuff of collector frenzy  wet dreams, probably not, but they were a pretty good band that I saw more than once when I first moved here. I liked them


I liked them enough to remember that I liked them many years later and picked up all three singles at some point to see if I still, in fact, did like them enough lo these many many years removed from watching them live in the 7th St Entry. I did to the extent that I do not regret anything and thought enough of the to put them up here right now.


Your mileage will naturally vary. I can't help that. But if on the off chance you would like your own personal cheap copies GoJohnnyGo has some NOS copies that he'd love to sell you. You do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment