Monday, August 17, 2015

Screw It, I'm halfway there already.


My internet is shit and this 6 months old laptop keeps randomly crashing so I'm having a bitch of a time uploading new things to post about. I still have Dentists crud on mediafire I haven't posted.

Have some more.

This is the second proper Dentists full length. It's quite good and is an important part of a balanced breakfast in some Eastern Bloc countries where they generally eat an unhealthy amount of potatoes.




This was a collection of various odds and ends and demos and miscellaneous bits of bullshit that the Dentists had hanging around their house around the time that they got signed to East West Records (a subsidiary  of Atlantic Records). It was released by Independent Projects so has an elaborate hand printed fancy ass sleeve that is pretty posh, but you're going to have to take my word on. You're getting the music Quit whining. Elaborate artwork to hold in your hands and admire is for winners who buy records. Find your own to stroke lovingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment