Friday, July 29, 2016

I learned something new with this post.


I do approximately five minutes or so of research sometimes before I post. Mostly because I want to be sure any information I post is correct and if I feel like throwing a link or two into the mix or the complete fuck of it, even if it's only some half-assed Wiki piece of crap like I end up doing most times.



Invisibility (1981)

So this band, Eyeless in Gaza, were named from a novel by Aldous Huxley (who also wrote the "The Doors of Perception" from whence that awful Jim Morrison group got their name) but the thing that I learned was that Martyn Bates who along with Peter Becker would become Eyeless in Gaza had previously been in a band called Reluctant Stereotypes who put out a few singles and an Lp. I've got the first single and it's somewhere deep in the list for here should I still somehow retain the interest and wherewithal to keep this shit going in however many years it takes to get that far.
Small world.




Here I am typing nothing at all in particular because I feel like there should be text underneath the pictures for the sake of aesthetic appeal. I may or may not be right about that.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment