Wednesday, June 27, 2018

2


Yeah.

New post. Same 5lb bag.





It apparently took 6 years and a whole lot of whatever before 15.60.75 released their sophomore effort imaginatively entitled "2". 
This one is a studio effort and follows along a progression from the previous Lp. 
I'm still kind of digesting this one. I haven't had it super long, but it's definitely one that's got some songs that stick. ("Summer Fever" and a dissection of Frankie Ford's "Sea Cruise" come to immediate mind)

And as the days flow into summer, I can see this record making its way onto my listening for long bike rides should I get off my lazy ass this season and start biking to work again.
I'll probably still listen to it anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is exciting. I hadn't realized there was a 2nd album. I stumbled onto the 1st one about 15 years ago or so, and was amazed. A compelling intersection of so many scenes, coming and going. Thanks so much for '2'! I haven't listened yet, and I won't be upset if it doesn't bite me like the first one -- I'm just excited I get to hear what happened next :) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's actually even more. I just haven't gotten a copy of the third one yet.
      "2" has a lot to recommend it. That version of "Sea Cruise"..

      Delete