Thursday, June 14, 2018

The Homer & Jethro Project #63


Here we are again a couple days later and in the final push.

There's less than a week of Spring 2018 to be had and only four more posts to go before this is all over.

I don't know if I should be sad or relieved. I'm neither actually. I'm more interested in moving onto other stuff, but I started this, so I'll damn well finish it.

Damn it.






January 1971 - lsp-4472 - NSB - Identified!

It was probably not really much of a surprise to anybody, but at least it was out in the open.
More Pop instrumental stuff for light entertaining & cocktails or maybe as the soundtrack to one of those swinging 70's key parties that were the stuff of Penthouse Forum letters and which I probably wouldn't have gotten an invite to anyway.




Colonel Bogey 2:12
White Silver Sands 2:30
Red Wings 2:24
The Three Bells 2:37
Oklahoma Hills 2:26
Strollin' 2:09
Sweet Dreams 2:17
Rocky Top 2:35
Release Me (And Let Me Love Again) 2:54
Green, Green Grass Of Home 2:37



No comments:

Post a Comment