Friday, November 9, 2018

The Sum of Parts


I'm not feeling a lot of wordiness coming on here.
That's probably not the worst thing that could happen. I'm mostly waiting for a free minute to go and make myself a cup of espresso so I can stay awake up a little later now that I've had to flip my schedule to days from straight nights for a few weeks.
My whole world is topsy turvy and I feel pretty pathetic when I fall asleep at 8pm and wake up at 3:30am. It's just fucking wrong.

Here's Hulaboy


Slip it Inside (1994)

So what happens when two dudes from Boyracer (Stewart Anderson) and Hula Hoop (Eric Stoess) make records together.
Hulaboy.

Now go buy some of the in print stuff over at Jen & Stew.


January 17, 1912 (1995)

I really have nothing to add. It should ideally speak for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment