Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Here's Your Hangover Post



Yeah, hopefully you had a good time last night. You may in fact be a tad hungover today.
Perhaps it's all a blur.

Or maybe you went to bed early and today is just another fucking day.

Or maybe, like me, you worked all night.

Any way you slice it this post is for you.

Start 2019 off with something good for a change.

Inflatable Boy Clams



 Inflatable Boy Clams (1981)


Here it is, kids. their sole release ever. A double seven inch so good they didn't need to record anything ever again.

Dangerous Minds has a little history for those who want it.

I don't. I have my own history with this masterpiece and its mystery that any additional knowledge could only taint. It is as it exists to me. I intend to keep it that way. (except that two members had previously been in the band Pink Section whom I also quite enjoy but in a different way.)

No comments:

Post a Comment