Thursday, May 30, 2019

Let's Top Off the Month


Quickly. I got shit to do.




Here it is the very thing you never actually knew your life had been missing for so long.

Modern Japanese neo-bossa nova.

It's like something straight out of the Katamari video game soundtrack. (Which is pretty fucking awesome in itself. I seriously bought a four disc version of that soundtrack and I'm the person who normally mutes the music as the first thing I do when setting up to play a new game...)

You're welcome.



Long Goodbye (1999)

Here's the final single by the Hang-Ups since I got it and I needed something else to post today and I've already posted everything else I had by them last year sometime. (Do a search. I'm not your Google.) It's more of the same and will have to tide us all over until they record new material.

Which may actually happen. For an anniversary deal last year they played an in-store at the Electric Fetus with more new songs than I wanted to hear at the time. So perhaps they will reappear in another form in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment