Friday, December 13, 2019

Keeping With a Certain Theme as of Late


Still at it.
Had to dig a little deeper though into the folder to find the appropriate compilation for this day.
Here it is







The third compilation of local Boston bands brought to you by the auspices of Throbbing Lobster.

A number of heavy favorites here for me. Chiefly the Turbines who I saw as much as I fucking could and the inaugural vinyl appearance of Classic Ruin's "Geraldine, I Need Money More Than I Need You" which is a song of epic proportions and beauty.

There are also a few bands that released nothing else. So there's that archival value to it as well.

This is just otherwise a nice state of the city map of a small sector of the Boston Music Scene at the time.

As it is, I don't actually have this Lp, though I did make this digitalitization. I ordered a bunch of stuff from a dude on Discogs who fucked my order up and then a week later proceeded to send me somebody else's order on top it. This was in it. But being the upstanding citizen I am I straightened things out and sent the package on its way to the proper purchaser pausing only to make this dub for my trouble and personal enjoyment.

Now it's available for your edification. 
Pass that karma along, dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment