Monday, December 30, 2019

The Link


Still of minor interest, but I like linking things together. Make me feel like I'm actually accomplishing shit.
I'm not really, but it feels better than like I'm wasting my life on the internet.

Let me waste some of yours too.




Here is a nice three piece band from San Francisco called the Contractions.

This is the full length that followed a pair of singles. (of which I have one and I'm considering holding out until I get the other to go with it.)

They looked like this in the flesh.


This Lp was also produced by the same Lisa Wexler as the previous Boxing Day post and she adds percussion on it as well. 
Small world.

Kathy Peck who played bass and wrote the material is also the founder for H.E.A.R. Hearing Education and Awareness for Rockers  which I'm going to have to give a shout out to just on principle. I've already got tinnitus. It sucks.

It's too late for me. Don't let it be for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment