Tuesday, December 10, 2019

This Disease is Contagious


Yep, still at it.

Still 80s Boston records.

The curse of Middle Age is Nostalgia




I never saw this band. I'm really not sure to what I'm supposed to make of them.

There's certainly a very tongue in cheek quality to them. I mean, they come across as the very horny teenage love child of Bryan Ferry and, I don't know, Duran Duran (?), but the songs are tight and well assembled. If you don't pay attention to the lyrics they're a nice tight New Wave-y Pop band, listen and the band's name makes much more sense. 

That's the essence of the Sex Execs

I do however know one thing for certain. "Tammy-itis" is an earworm of epic proportions. I've already listened to it a few times while typing this. It's a pleasure and curse.

Try it and you'll see.



No comments:

Post a Comment