Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Where Were We...?


The cat is in my lap. She's hungry and wants dinner.
I'm also hungry and want something to eat.
We'll both have to wait.



Yes, this is where we left off.

The follow up to their previous effort by the Sex Execs yielded this further gem.

There's even video for "My Ex

The chorus of which goes:

"...When I think of you
I think of sex
then I think it through
and I'm glad you're my ex..."

Words I'm pretty sure we can all relate to.




For the lack of better ideas I'm throwing the second release by Someone & the Somebodies on the back end of this post.

They were the group spearheaded by a character who went by the moniker Tristram Lozaw (After the Dada Artist) following the fucking brilliant single by the Molls that you'll see here someday.

To my ears though, this is much less entertaining. 
It just kind of exists for a number of minutes but is very much of its time. It really doesn't make me feel much any way or the other.

Your mileage will vary.
Mine hasn't for many years


3 comments: