Friday, September 3, 2021

Matters of Convenience

 

Blah blah.

Some days everything is much more inconvenient and annoying than you might normally want it to  be. Which, speaking for myself, is a solid zero.

But alas, we live in a world of imperfection and bad grammar and poor typing skills.


90-95 (1995)


I'm a lazy fuck and didn't scan this myself and the only jpg I could find are all this tiny and shit.

Maybe I'll fix this some day.
But probably not.

This is however a nice compilation of the majority of the Laurels singles and miscellaneous output during their short and noisy rock existence. I have all off these, but not the full lengths for some reason.  I'll rectify that at some point, I'm sure but for now this is what I have to offer in one neat digital package which I can present as a single post rather than split across several.

It's so much more convenient this way.
I have shit to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment