Monday, April 8, 2019

Not Feeling It


So it was months ago, but yesterday to me.
But I found someone shitting on my posts and the rips and I just kind of feel kind of like crap about it today.

The upshot of which is this:

If you don't like what I'm doing or think that these direct from the vinyl rips are shitty then just fuck right off. If you don't think I've done your long forgotten recording project justice, then tell me and I'll delete it and then see former advice.

That is all.

Here are Bomb Pops






Paler (1993)

This is the studio product of Minneapolis producer Bryan Hanna. It's the sweet pop.



Girl Daredevil (1994)

This one is on Turntable Friend from Germany who always put time and care and quality in their releases. I pick up their releases on sight.

I'd say more, but I don't feel much like it.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I've been following your blog for a while now, and I just wanted to say thanks for all the music. These tunes specifically were just fantastic. Right in my wheelhouse. Screw the people who are complaining about getting something for nothing... I'm old enough to where I remember that every song you played had pops and crackles. Doesn't bother me one whit. Keep up the good work... we're not all misanthropes out here in the ether!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. This is good stuff!! I did not follow this band back then and I am glad to have a chance to hear it now. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much appreciated. People like to bitch. Hi-fi assholes are assholes who complain but don't contribute. This is a labor of love. Glad you're enjoying it.


    There's a cd compilation of Bomb Pops that I will have to post at some point maybe next year. (I'm seriously a year out on queued posts...)

    ReplyDelete