Monday, April 29, 2019

I Got the Splits


Here we go again.








Split singles.
What to do with them? How to file them? Do we even like the idea?

I don't know. There's a lot of them.
Here's a couple of examples.

This one has Bunnygrunt.  Who released enough stuff on enough releases that I keep inadvertently gathering a collection of their recordings when I buy other records.

Like this one which I initially picked up for the raw pop sounds of Tullycraft.

So there's that.


 

I don't know anything about these bands or this label or this release. But there are acoustic guitars, a female vocalist and a fiddle on the Billy Crosby's track while the Anomie track is instrumental. It also has a fiddle as well as an accordian and slide guitar and sounds like it was recorded in their practice space. 

These are the facts as I know them and present to you.
You're welcome.




No comments:

Post a Comment