Wednesday, April 17, 2019

No Seriously, There's Still More...


It's the usual business.
I woke up this afternoon pretty recently. I'm drinking a coffee. I'm trying to get ahead of myself by queuing up a few posts for months in advance because I can and have a vague plan of getting myself a year out and then using the time to go through my own archive of shitty home recordings and bringing them into the digital age for my own sake.

Right now, I'm about seven months out.
You're welcome.




Railway (1992)

What may also seem familiar is that I'm making yet another fucking Boyracer post.
Fuckin' hell.

Here's the third release on Fluf.



West Riding House (1995)

Here's the special 5" single from their time on Zero Hour.
"Boyfriends" was exclusive to this one. 

I like Boyracer and I'm a completist.
Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment