Saturday, April 13, 2019

My Laptop Keyboard is kind of Screwed Up


I've always had some issues with the keyboard on this Lenovo laptop that I use. I used to think that some of it was just that I was a terrible typist, but now years later it's very apparent that the keys kind of suck. The most recent development is that the 'a' & 's' keys don't work for periods of time when I open it back up. (Used to have issues with the 'n' key too.)

You try and write sentences without using an 'a' or an 's'. It sucks.

It's the 13th....




Tremor Records provides us with a sweet little compilation to usher in the decade of Reagan. It's a rock and roll maelstrom with the usual suspects in the Tremor lineup. Cinecyde (who I'm kind of amazed still exist in some form) and the Twenty Seven who appear on multiple of those Killed by Death/Bloodstains type compilations.

For me the cool thing is the introduction to some of the lesser known bands in the Tremor stable like the Service who add a neat little phaser heavy number or the female fronted band the Cubes.

Yeah, as I listen back to this while I type and drink my afternoon coffee I find myself quite satisfied with this purchase. There's some very nice lesser known and unheard stuff here.

Welcome to my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment