Sunday, April 21, 2019

Nearly Done


In which we continue with what was started years ago and continued a few days ago...




No seriously, this is nearly the end. It's a single sided flexi with one song. A new version of a previously released song (see previous post).

These two objects represent the final bits of straight up Boyracer releases from the original run of the band 1992-97 with the exception of a handful of scattered compilation tracks scattered across the world that I'm still tracking down.






The last one I got. The second Sarah records ep which I somehow got ridiculously cheap from an Amazon seller. I'm not complaining. It was worth it.

Now as far as I currently know, there are still four compilations that I need to get to complete this Boyracer '92-'97 discography (barring another handful of cassette only compilations that I don't even want to get into because I'm an obsessive collector, but I have to draw a line somewhere...)

So be forewarned there's still more to dribble out. 

(and I'm not ruling out redoing all the rips over again since I've changed my process since then and kind of want to bring them up to current snuff....)


1 comment:

  1. Don't overthink it. One can NEVER have too much Boyracer. Or any Sarah Records band, for that matter. Soldier on!

    ReplyDelete