Thursday, January 13, 2022

Cheap Sampler is Worth Every Penny

 

Ok, it's a compilation day

 


 15 Beauty Tips for Modern Music Lovers (2012)


Ok, this one is almost a decade old.

I got this one at Jigsaw Records when they were still in Seattle on recommendation of the owner while I was spending too much money and already had a number of Television Personalities tribute compilations in my pile.

He was correct to do so.

You can have your own personal copy for a mere three buck from Jigsaw yourself and you can probably find a bunch of other great stuff while you're at it.
Go. Support them. It's a worthy thing to do.

  1. Skytone – Rolling Stone
  2. Dot Dash – I'm Going Home
  3. Anorak Girl – Smashing Time
  4. Roy Moller – Downstate Update
  5. Higher Elevations – Life Doesn't Wait
  6. Social Icons – Pop Is Falling Apart
  7. A Smile And A Ribbon – Magnificent Dreams
  8. Armstrong – Picture Of The Bay
  9. Pacific Radio – This Time There's No Happy Ending
  10. Skytone – It Doesn't Really Matter
  11. No Men – Part Time Punks
  12. Nikki Sudden – If I Could Write Poetry I Would
  13. Nick Danger And The DCR – Submarine
  14. ThouShaltNot – Longest Days
  15. I Satellite – Your Silent Face


2 comments:

  1. Just downloaded and it's a sheer pop delight. Checked out the link to Jigsaw too ...looks like a groovy store especially about endorsing indie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While listening to Social Icons I had to check who was in the band because the singer sounded a lot like Art Bergmann (solo as well as Young Canadians, Modernettes, The K-Tels). I see that it isn't but what freaked me out was where they recorded ...Bova Sound! I didn't know my family own a recording studio... weird .

    ReplyDelete