Friday, January 21, 2022

The Cat is Annoying Me

 

She wants her dinner and thinks monkey shines and jumping in and out of my lap randomly and generally causing problems and being an adorable nuisance is going to get her dinner early.

It is not.

I will finish what I'm doing first.

I'm an asshole like that.

I have a pair of late 80s indiepop flexi discs which I want to post specifically for today because they were both ripped and tagged and dropped into the SSC folder exactly three years ago.
They finally made it.


Don't Let Me Slip Away (1988)

I really kind of hate flexis. They always sound like shit.

But they were a cheap way for lots of late 80s bands and labels in the UK to get started.


So here I am. Buying a format I actively dislike because the music on it is rare as hen's teeth and otherwise unavailable.

Like this one by Mousefolk.

or this one


Under the Weather (1989)

Love Parade.


Love Parade transformed into a band called Pure (that single is somewhere in the pile) and eventually ended up as Eva Luna.


Let the low fidelity and jangle flow through you while I feed the freaking cat.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment