Saturday, January 29, 2022

Suddenly Posts

 

I need to throw some stuff in the queue quick before I lose my currently unbroken record of posting as regular and predictable as my bowels.



Suddenly Tammy! (1993)

Suddenly Tammy!

A couple of years before anybody had ever heard of Ben Folds the band known as Suddenly Tammy! appeared as a guitarless piano trio singing their little pop hearts out.

One of the first few bands to appear on the SpinArt label which makes some sense because both were based in Lancaster, PA at the time.

I'm trying to assemble a SpinArt discography.

Let that be a recommendation.





1 comment:

  1. Finally... another suddenly, tammy! fan. I wore out my copy of "(We Get There When We Do.)". I also have all of Beth Sorrentino's solo work. Such an amazing voice. Now I'm going to go listen to all my ST while I work today.

    ReplyDelete