Monday, January 17, 2022

Connections

 

I think the oven is preheated.
I should go throw the bread dough in the oven to bake.
I really should.

But I also don't want to take off the headphones so I can hear a timer go off.

It's a trade off I don't feel like making right now.

I need the serotonin from the music more than the bread.

I might need a whisky as well.

 


Music (1998)


Chong Marker.


It's two folks from SSC favorites Hula Hoop and one from a band called Furbelly doing the lo-fi pop cassette tape through the mail collaboration thing.

This one took a few listens to really hit me, but it's grown on me considerably and I expect will become something that I will come back to more often as time goes on.

It's part of the reason I don't want to take these headphones off.

No comments:

Post a Comment